Introduction to EntrepreneurshipTwo Weeks Course
Day 1: Welcome and Introduction
- Course overview and objectives
- Icebreakers and team formation
Day 2: What is Entrepreneurship?
- Definition and historical context of entrepreneurship
- Characteristics and traits of successful entrepreneurs
- Guest speaker: A local successful entrepreneur
Day 3: Identifying Business Opportunities
- Market research and analysis
- Brainstorming potential business ideas
- Group activity: Idea generation and evaluation
Day 4: Business Planning
- Developing a business plan
- Elements of a business plan
- Case study analysis: Successful business plans
Day 5: Financing Your Business
- Sources of funding
- Budgeting and financial projections
- Guest speaker: A local investor or banker
Starting and Running a Business
Day 6: Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Business structures and legal requirements
- Intellectual property and patents
- Guest speaker: A legal expert in business law
Day 7: Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Marketing fundamentals
- Sales techniques and strategies
- Group project: Develop a marketing plan
Day 8: Operations and Management
- Managing resources and operations
- Hiring and managing employees
- Case study analysis: Successful businesses
Day 9: Growth and Scaling
- Scaling a business
- Challenges and opportunities in growth
- Guest speaker: A successful entrepreneur who scaled their business
Day 10: Graduation and Business Pitch
- Final presentations of business ideas and plans
- Graduation ceremony and certificates
- Networking session with local entrepreneurs and mentors
London Exploration Weekend 1:
- Morning: Start your London adventure with a hearty breakfast at your accommodation.
- 10:00 AM: Visit the iconic British Museum to explore history and culture from around the world.
- 1:00 PM: Enjoy lunch at a nearby café.
- Afternoon: Take a leisurely stroll through the bustling streets of Covent Garden, known for street performances, shopping, and artisanal treats.
- 4:00 PM: Visit Westminster Abbey to admire its stunning Gothic architecture.
- Evening: Have dinner at a traditional British pub to savor classic dishes like fish and chips or a hearty pie.
- Morning: Enjoy breakfast and then explore the legendary Tower of London, home to the Crown Jewels and centuries of history.
- 1:00 PM: Have lunch by the picturesque Tower Bridge.
- Afternoon: Visit the vibrant neighborhood of Shoreditch, known for street art, boutiques, and cool vibes.
- 4:00 PM: Take a relaxing boat ride along the River Thames, offering stunning views of London landmarks.
- Evening: Experience London's diverse culinary scene with dinner at a restaurant of your choice.
University Towns and Shopping Weekend 2:
- Morning: Depart for a day trip to Cambridge, renowned for its prestigious university and beautiful architecture.
- 11:00 AM: Explore the historic Cambridge University colleges and take a punt ride on the River Cam.
- 1:00 PM: Enjoy lunch at a charming riverside café.
- Afternoon: Visit the Fitzwilliam Museum to appreciate its extensive art collection
- Evening: Return to London and have dinner at a cozy restaurant in your neighborhood.
- Morning: Depart for Oxford, another world-famous university city with stunning buildings and lush gardens.
- 10:00 AM: Take a guided tour of the Bodleian Library and Radcliffe Camera.
- 1:00 PM: Relish a traditional English lunch in the heart of Oxford.
- Afternoon: Explore the charming Oxford Botanic Garden and the Ashmolean Museum.
- Evening: Return to London and spend your last night exploring the vibrant nightlife of the city